Thursday, June 14, 2012

BEAD TRENDS MAGAZINE JUNE 2012
 DESIGNER HIGHLIGHT


I was honored to be the Designer Highlight in Bead Trends Magazine June 2012.


I have been published in Bead Trends numerous times in the past two years.  It was a great honor and privilege to be asked to be Designer Highlight.  The focus was to be on my favorite type of beading, bead weaving, with a romantic theme for June.  It was great fun to work on these designs, and even more fun to see it in print.


Bead Trends did a beautiful job in photographing my work.  


What a thrill!  Thank You Bead Trends!


I encourage everyone to give it a try.  Submit your creations and join in the fun.







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Everything is gorgeous, I especially like the "Peaches and Green" piece!

    ReplyDelete