Saturday, August 25, 2012

BEADFEST GOODIES - BEADS of CLAY

BEADFEST 2012

Beadfest 2012 was terrific!  I always look forward to August, and Beadfest Philadelphia.  I am fortunate to live just an hour away, and I try to attend each year.

This year, I went on Friday, and while there were crowds everywhere, I was happy to be able to chat with some artists while making my purchases.  That is always fun.  I love to talk with them about their designs, and find interesting information about their whole process.  I love that personal contact.  It has so much more meaning when creating a design using pieces that were handcrafted by someone I know.

There are many very talented artists out there, here are a few of my designs created from their work.  I love to create one of a kind designs, and I am very happy with the results.  So, thank you to the amazing artists sharing your work and your stories.

Here are my designs using beads by artists of Beads of Clay that are shown below:  Joan Miller Porcelain, Jenny Davies-Reazor, and White Clover Kiln.

'hope to see you all next year.


                                                        Chris White - White Dog Jewlery

4 comments:

  1. We forgot to make a plan to meet up! Once I get there my brain is pretty overwhelmed, I mean focused on the beads! I spent all three days there and ran out of time, mostly because I spent all day Friday and part of Saturday in artisan alley (so many awesome handcrafted beads)! Love the pieces you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - Thanks for posting a link to your bead Fest stash on Beads of Clay! Your entry won you the stash of beads from the 5 BOCPAT artists! I will get your beads out in the mail to you (Your addresses the same? I can send you an Etsy convo oe email to confirm). Congrats and Thank You for supporting handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! 'so glad to have won more designs from some of my favorite talented artists. Yay! =)

    ReplyDelete